1. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Tom : On tour in Bristol, I had to share a double bed with Alex. I ended up waking up as the big spoon. Alex was not particularly impressed.
Alex : Enjoying being spooned by Tom. Oops.
2. What is your worst habit?
Alex : Not being a morning person. At all.
Tom: I pace when I’m stressed. It’s not good.
3. What was the last dream you had about?
Tom : I think I was eating Weetabix dry because there was no milk left in the house. From what I recall, it wasn’t a pleasant experience.
4. What is your culinary speciality?
Tom : Alex and I mastered a Christmas dinner last year and it was just my proudest moment in the kitchen.
5. What is your favourite quote?
Alex : “Untroubling and untroubled where I lie; the grass below – above the vaulted sky.” John Clare.
Tom : “Don’t hate the player, hate the game.”
6. If you could only watch one TV show for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Alex: Arrested Development.
7. What is currently on your to do list?
Tom : I really need to go food shopping. Then travel to lots of new cities and places playing live shows.
8. What is the worst song you have ever heard?
Alex : Remember 3 of a Kind ‘Babycakes’? Just awful.
9. Who is the funniest person you have ever met?
Both: Our friend Ben Huckle. He is just amazing. Find him on twitter. @benhucklesays
10. What is your favourite Disney film?
Alex : Hercules.
11. What was the highlight of 2012 for you?
Tom : Dropping my shopping in the middle of the supermarket when being told we were to be playlisted on radio 1.
12. What’s your favourite city in the world?
Alex : Venice. It’s just spectacular.
13. Where did you play your first gig?
Tom: York. It was a mixture of nerves, Strepsils and forgotten lyrics.
14. Which fictional character do you think you are most similar to?
Tom : We’re like Batman and Robin. I do all the hard work and Alex just likes wearing his bright yellow and green Spandex.
15. Do you prefer Twitter or Facebook?
Both of us like Twitter. Gives us the ability to interact instantly with fans and hashtag to our hearts’ content. There’s some unwritten rule on Facebook that if you hashtag on there you’re a dick… so yeah, has to be Twitter.
16. What is your bar of choice in York?
Alex : Stone Roses.
Tom : Reflex. Once you’ve wrestled past the old perverted men, the 80s vibes are just second to none.
17. Where do you think your band will be a year from now?
Alex : In a tour bus on the other side of the globe. Failing that, an album out would be nice.
18. Who was your first crush?
Alex : Sabrina the Teenage Witch, although I’m allergic to cats, which could have been a hiccup in an otherwise beautiful romance.
19. What is your party trick?
Alex : Look away if you are queasy. I can dislocate my shoulder and wrap my arm round my head. All the girls love it.
Tom : I MC as Alex does that. Kind of a double act.
20. What’s your best memory of New Year’s Eve?
Both : A good memory is no memory on New Year’s Eve!
PartyClub’s new single ‘Sparks’ is out now.