2. Why did you choose this college?
A is the first letter of the alphabet, it just made sense.
3. Distinguishing features
Curly hair, pale skin, Jewish looking.
4. Best thing?
It’s in the north part of the campus, so it is easy to get back if you are left stranded after a night out and only have a compass.
5. And worst?
PARTY, PARTY, PARTY!!! …oh wait, wrong college.
6. College member most likely to say?
“Well at least it’s not Halifax”
7. College member least likely to say?
“You got some crack?”
8. Why do you love being College chair/president?
Where to begin: the women, the fan mail, the free champagne but the best thing has to be answering questionnaires like this one.
9. Best college memory?
When I dislocated my elbow after some innocent drunk corridor wrestling got out of hand
10. What you wish you’d known as a fresher?
How to wrestle
11. Why should freshers choose your college
Because you won’t get aspestosis from our accommodation.