We’re mid-table snoggers…

The University of York has placed 57th out of a possible 89 universities in Student Beans’ 2012 kissing league.

York students are calculated to have pulled an average of 2.35 people since the start of this academic year, 0.12 fewer than Roses rivals Lancaster, who came in 53rd in the poll.

Back in July, York placed 32nd out of 101 universities in the Student Beans 2012 sex league, suggesting students may have got off to a bit of a slower start this time around.

Northumbria University topped the kissing table with an impressive 6.13 average since the start of term, whilst fellow Yorkshire men and women Leeds Met came in second with 5.75. The University of Dundee, Birmingham City University and Keele University rounded out the top five.

Strangely, the aptly named Bangor University, who topped Student Beans’ 2012 sex league struggled to 16th in the kissing league. “Either they’re all great at converting or have some strange ways of pulling!” commented first-year York student Eleanor Hunter.

“57th isn’t too bad for us though, we normally do rubbishly in these kind of things.”

However, one first-year History student told Vision: “2.35?! That’s pathetic. I get with more people than that on a single night out. If they’d included me in the survey we probably would have won.”

3 thoughts on “We’re mid-table snoggers…

1. 2.35? I’ve done over that in one night last term. Clearly many people still have not found The Willow…