It’s finally December! Time to put on some Christmas PJs, curl up with a blanket, and watch a cheesy Christmas film.
If you’re like me, this cosy activity wouldn’t be complete without a steaming mug of hot chocolate. But it’s been a long year. We all need a break, and something a bit stronger than your regular hot chocolate.
Without further ado, here is a delicious and simple recipe for a Baileys Hot Chocolate.
For this recipe, you will need:
- Hot chocolate mix or cocoa powder of your choice
- Your preferred milk (I used oat)
- Marshmallows (optional)
- Grated chocolate (optional)
- Prepare your hot chocolate to taste – I used about two heaped tablespoons of my hot chocolate mix (I have a big mug), and filled the mug with oat milk, to about an inch below the brim of the mug, then put it in the microwave for two minutes.
- Once it’s out of the microwave and hot enough, fill the rest of the mug with Baileys. Stir, then throw in some Marshmallows, and grate some dark chocolate over the top. Enjoy!