Roses Pull-out Issue 224

3 thoughts on “Roses Pull-out Issue 224

1. How very rude! I am totally upset about this! I’m so not arrogant! God you guys are so nasty, you haven’t even gone into detail about how good my goals were and how I was the best player on the pitch. Disappointing.

2. You’re right andy “arrogant” chalmers! It was very rude of Will Barnes to call me arrogant. All I did was try my best for York and look where it got me… On the receiving end of some random hatred! Granted, scoring 5 out of 12 goals is impressive, but not worthy of being accused of arrogance for.
    I find it strange that the author had to make up such non-sense… perhaps Will has a place waiting for him at The Daily Mail

3. Well Mr Chalmers saying at the end of the match: “Call me arrogant k******d or pimp extraordinaire; I don’t care what you put in”, frankly gave me license to include the “arrogant” epithet. It sounded to me like a running joke in the club and that you enjoyed taking the mickey out of yourself. If I had the time, I would have gone into detail about how good your goals were but had many reports to write so could only offer a glorified summary. I admit the ego comment may have been a touch overboard, I was only trying to add a bit of humour and only meant it in jest. My apologies.